You have some form errors. Please check below.
Your form validation is successful!
Mobile applications designer - Iasi ( RO )
We expect you to have an evolved understanding of how people use their devices, the flexibility to adapt to new technologies, and a robust toolkit.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development.
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science or related field. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use-cases and user interaction, including happy path, edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and the web, technology trends, demonstrable design skills, and ability to show relevant work.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality designs to customers.
- A team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Expert level skills in Photoshop, InvisionApp, UXPin and other relevant design tools.
- Deep understanding of Apple’s human interface design guidelines, Android design and other mobile platform designs, including Google’s material design
We are welcoming you with:
- A great team and nice colleagues & interesting projects.
- Competitive salary package with performance based bonuses and yearly performance reviews.
- Private medical plan.
- Challenging and interesting projects and a dynamic international working environment with great career opportunities.
- Team-building activities – darts and soccer championships – and social events and outings
- Entertaining break-room activities and a top level terrace
- The chance to meet and work in our clients’ locations .
- You will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and products.
Are you ready to work with us ?
If you have already applied for another vacancy, please insert your SSN in the next input and after the confirmation all the fields will be autocompleted with your info.
Provide your personal info details
Provide your Contact Info
Provide your educations
Provide your known languages
Supported file type: PDF, DOC, DOCX